[doc] DMCL and Myself

Hi all,

Sorry to bother you guys and gals with this but I feel that I need to make a
few things clear.

As most of you are aware I'm going into the Delorean business with Martin as
Delorean Motor Cars Ltd.  Our new venture should enable use to better aid
you guys with parts, service and advice.

However it has been pointed out to me be some that I have recommended and
commended DMUK in the past for items and help and that I could be seen as
trying to advertise and promote my new company covertly.  So allow me to set
the record straight.

I'm in no way connected to DMUK.  Everything I have recommend and commended
for has been from the point of a customer.  I have paid for and received
products and help like anybody else. Anything I have recommended in the past
has come from me putting my hand in my own pocket, purchasing an item and
the experience I¹ve had with it.

Looking back on my posts, and I have them all from when I joined the DOC, I
have done the following :-

Said I bought a otter-stat from them.
Bought a set of TAB¹s from them and at the same time thanked Chris Spratt
for the quick supply of a replacement bush.
Informed Tracy that they sell the Delorean bumper lettering.
Listed them along with a host of other suppliers regarding importing a
Delorean.
Recommended the grey vinyl spray they sell.
Said if and when I make some Coil Covers that both DMUK and DOC would be
able to supply them.

The very last post from me with DMUK in it was on the 12/7/05, that¹s almost
3 months ago.  I've only known about going into business with DMCL for the
last month or so.  I have never tried to hide the fact that I¹m starting
DMCL with Martin, as anybody going to most of the shows these last few
months would know.

Many thanks and sorry for the longish post, but I feel that I needed to make
my position clear.

Dan Shane

DMC Ltd

P.S. I¹m now very much looking forward to the NEC !!!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk