Re: [doc] OT - next generation speed cameras

Re: [doc] OT - next generation speed cameras

Surely the idea of a fine for using a phone whilst driving is
because it's dangerous. Just don't do it or kit a hands free kit for
a tenner!

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Hutchinson" <dickyh11@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ahh, another speed tax camera
>
> I can use my phone in the D hands free, even without a kit.
Because the
> seat belt goes over the left, I can wedge the phone under my right
ear
> and keep both hands on the wheel - not sure if I'd get away with it
> though :)
>
> I've given up believing weather forecasts. Yesterday it was
supposed to
> rain, it was sunny. Today it was supposed to be fine and bright -
it's
> currently chucking it down!!
>
> Rich H
> DOC 365 VIN 1274 - (now with quiet engine, and new front brakes)

Behalf
> Of Claire Usher
> Sent: 28 September 2005 16:57
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [doc] OT - next generation speed cameras
>
> Hi all,
>
> *Without Prejudice*
>
> Just thought I'd share a snippet of information that I overheard
at work
> the
> other day.
>
> There are plans afoot to install speed cameras in traffic lights.
Now