week I can start checking prices and availability :o)

Thanks for all your kind words everyone.

Claire
DOC171

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DANIEL SHANE
Sent: 30 September 2005 11:42
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Re: OT - At Last!!!!!!

I know what they are.

One is from a 99 and the other that most know about
was used in few other models but the casing is
different.

Infact there are quite a few Saab bits on the D.

Dan

--- Richard Hanlon <rahanlon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pop quiz - there are (at least) two SAAB parts on the
Delorean, to my
knowledge.

Answers on a postcard.  (There may well be more that I
don't know of...)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk