RE: [doc] RE: RHD cars - intrigued

thats odd - one of the scout leaders i know has one that is also painted half in hammerite - lol, its rather rusty though
Dave S

Richard Hanlon <rahanlon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have fond memories of going away on Scout camps in one of  those that had
been partially Hammerited in silver!  Classy!

(Often with a 3/4 tonne trailer on the back and four of us across the back
seat!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk