Re: [doc] Please help.... ISP recommendation needed!

Re: [doc] Please help.... ISP recommendation needed!

I've just signed up for a pilot scheme with http://www.bethere.co.uk up
to 24mbit for £20 but it might be too good to be true....

I'm on metronet.co.uk at the moment who have a load of different speeds
and download limits and don't tie you into a contract - you just pay
monthly...

Darren