Re: [doc] RHD conversion

Yes I forgot abou tthat. As Chris sia,d a Cadillac Northstar. There was
one for sale in London about a year ago, but it's an american engine and
the work of getting one of those to fit vs the work of building a turbo
PRV where all the parts are on the shelf if you know what to mix-n-match
is a bit of a no-brainer IMO.

But then again, I like driving turbo engines - lots of people prefer
displacement and more cylinder

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk