Re: [doc] RHD conversion

Wouldn't pulling a spark plug lead off the original Delorean make it sound like a V8?

:)

I'd like to see some pics of that Cadillac engine !
Someone had a black painted 'D' with a Mazda bi-rotor engine in (if memory serves me right).

NickT

Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Didn't someone in the states also put a Cadillac 32 valve V8 in it? I'm sure I've seen some pictures but I can't think where I'd have seen them.

Mike Sumner - 178

Martin Gutkowski wrote:
Without modifying the engine bay and changing the gearbox, your choice
is limited to a Lotus V8 twin turbo, but it's quite a task to install,
and it's a strange engine and won't give you "that V8 sound".

Most V8's are simply too long, but one guy in the states put a Rover V8
in his.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk