[doc] York show! this Sunday

I'm pretty much sure I'm going up to York on Sunday! found a show
listed and rang the organisers yesterday, they already have over 600
vehicles attending! so its a biggy, at the York racecourse. Bookings
were supposed to be in a month ago but he did say they have some
contingency space for late bookings / non-booked in arrivals. They
charge all exhibitors 3 quid. There is a convoy of about 100 various
cars leaving from the Brewery car park in Tadcaster at 10am for the
show - may arrive for that, but then again ... slow convoy, perhaps
not :-). Anyone up for the run as well?
Hopefully the sun will shine :-).

Cheers

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
SERA #16075, Phase III, getting there! MP3 interface for the SLSS (10
spkr 'Super Live Surround Sound') system designed, just getting the
bits together.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk