Re: [doc] Not Again

The fortunately-for-him uncontactable Mr Joy has listed cars that
simply did not sell as well as their makers had hoped, mixed in with
some real clunkers.  What exactly does 'unloved' mean in car terms -
not a great seller?  So therefore the Maserati Quattroporte, any large
French executive car, the Ferrai 400i and probably the Porsche 928 all
qualify.

And who precisiely is Mike Joy anyway?  Other than producing lazy and
hopelessly unresearched lists of things to fill some webpages [the
last resort of the lazy journo], what exactly does he/did he do to
enable him to make any informed comment about cars he has probably
never even seen, let alone driven.

He reminds me of schoolboys arguing furiously about the relative
merits of a Maclaren F1 vs a Ferrari F355 - not a clue what he's
talking about, but plenty to say nonetheless.

There - rant over.

B*****d.

Colm
& much-loved Vin 5706