From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Finn
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:59 AM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Importin'

The Form is "C&E 386 Original" which Customs have sent me all stamped up
ready to register the car, I dont know about the car tax when it was
shipped to the states from new..however a Car made in Ireland is part of
the ECU, Thats why I paid no tax, is this to say all other People who
imported deloreans into the UK can claim their money back from the old
tax?

-Jas
www.jasonfinn.com
Vin 3377