RE: [doc] What Vin did the double key system stop?

RE: [doc] What Vin did the double key system stop?

When I first had 1274 it was four key !!

I modified the lock in the drivers door, so now I have the old style
black locks in the doors, the longer DMC stamped key for the ignition,
and a Volvo key for the filler - bonkers

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274 & A kilo of keys :)

Of