[doc] Carpets ........ [was] Re: Door Seals

[doc] Carpets ........ [was] Re: Door Seals

Steve,

He's going to have my car at his workplace while he does it, once he
has done my set he will have a pattern so that he can produce more of
them in the future without having to have the car present.

I can get a significant discount off him for doing multiple sets, but
until I have the 1st set done I don't want to speculate to much on
price.

£500-£600??? I really don't know yet, all I do know is that the chap
has a very good reputation, and will do a 1st class job.

As for keeping it original, no one is going to know the difference
unless you park 2 DeLoreans next to each other and compare the carpets!

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blackaddertoo" <blackaddertoo@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk