Re: [doc] Hi there!

Hey!
I think its cheaper, but riskier, getting a good car from the states.

You cannot leave the car anywhere, unless you want it wrecked by vandals.

They are reliable if looked after i.e. servicing etc, like any car really.

Good luck
Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast

abcollages <abcollages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been looking in for a while.
I'm Ade, big Delorean fan for years, but sadly not an owner yet!

A few questions........
How much would I need to get a usuable but not mint car?

Would I be cheaper personally importing a car from the states? (I like
the sound of an adventure like that!)

Does anyone use their car frequently? Does it stand out too much when
left parked etc.....? Attract vandals etc?

Are they reliable?!

And when they do go wrong how hard are they to work on?

Cheers!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Delorean part Delorean John delorean