[doc] Aircon where has all my gas gone?

My aircon has been regassed, butwas almost empty <24hours later.

Despite lots of red dye and time spent with a sniffer, no obvious
trace of the leak exists.

The compressor and consdensor are both clear, what can be seen under
the car is clear.

A very minor leak was seen on the compressor which could do with new
o-rings (anyone know where to get these?)

Everything else seems tricky to get at, and 'raising the body' to
change the cables/pipes sounds like hard work unless I am sure that
where the leak is......

All thoughts and insight greatly appreciated

John C
DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk