Re: [doc] -new accumulator update

Hi Martin

thanx again, in the next couple of days will remove the CPR and take
a look.

Don't really mind too much the problems as its all part of
ownership/rebuilding and you learn more as you go on.

i think its from behind the pump, but again need to investigate.

we've got a 16 month old baby so he takes priority....try to squeeze
in a couple of hours 12-2 in the morning therefore slow going but
all brakes rebuilt, new discs pads and working fine.
clutch slave and master rebuilt....removed slave from under the car.

regards

Steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk