RE: [doc] Basildon Event Now up to 15 Cars

Put me down for this one as well, with car, should be a laugh.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Milliken [mailto:kevin.milliken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 August 2005 3:09 PM
To: Tony; Stuart Nicholls; Robert Williams; Phill Wright; Phil; Paul Birks;
Nigel Mills; Martin Gutkowski; Mark Green; Kevin Milliken; Joel Alderman;
James RG; James McPherson; DeLorean; Claire Usher; Chris Hawes
Subject: [doc] Basildon Event Now up to 15 Cars

Hi List

Just updating you on Numbers, we are now at 15 Cars Nigel and
Chris Williams have now been added,I am away until 8th September
and will let you know if there are any
more updates then.

Nigel Mills             with Car Definite
Brian Shaw              With Car
Mark Houghton               With Car
Chris Hawes                 With Car
Mike Green              Without Car
Stuart Nicholls             With Car
Claire Usher                With Car
Martin                      With Car
Tony                    With Car
Phil                    With Car
Paul Birks              With Car
Phil Wright             With Car
Kevin Milliken              With car
James Mcpherson             With Car
Robert Williams         With car
James RG                Without Car
Chris Williams             With car

Regards

Kevin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis
in partnership with MessageLabs.

Please see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf
for further details.

In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk