From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Bosworth
Sent: 29 August 2005 19:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Local car show / Fete............

Hi All

On a spare of the moment (due to the nice weather today) i attended
a local car show / fete 15mins from me in Bridlington this afternoon.

Got a nice pic or two of a Alpine car, whos owner couldnt stand all
the attention the D was getting , After an hour of
crowds 'avoiding 'him, he quickly departed in a right royal huff ....

Kind of hoping he makes the trip to Donington in 2 weeks ... like i
would have said, given half a chance, he was more than welcome to
open his doors too:)

http://www.orgsites.com/tx/bozzzydmc/_pgg5.php3

Mike
#2001/403

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Delorean+part&w2=D
elorean&w3=John+delorean&c=3&s=52&.sig=0tqXjdD08HjH7FQ3zwU7fw>  part
Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delore
an&w3=John+delorean&c=3&s=52&.sig=4FPnkjqySvIGXxEl4906rw>
John
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=John+delorean&w1=Delorean+part&w2=D
elorean&w3=John+delorean&c=3&s=52&.sig=FeP5S4DgpiAxbaXrBS0h0Q>  delorean

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk