[doc] Basildon Event New Update 27/8/2005

[doc] Basildon Event New Update 27/8/2005

Hi

Received the following from UCI:

Hi Kevin,

Just some more details about the Back To The Future Trilogy event.
The event is taking place at U.C.I Basildon on the 25th October at 6.30pm
and is £10.00 a ticket, tickets are on sale now.
Any Delorean owner attending with their car will receive a free pair of
tickets, all they need to do is to turn up and they will be shown to a
sectioned off area of our car park where a security guard will direct them
where to park(security at our site is 24hr)there they will be presented with
their free passes for the event.
The first film of the night is at 6.30pm but I am arranging press coverage
from 5.30pm
our address is

U.C.I Basildon
Festival Leisure Park,
Basildon,
Essex,
SS14 3WB

Best regards

Steve U.C.I Basildon

Can we check the following members that are going.

Nigel Mills            Possible With Car
Brian Shaw             With Car
Mark Houghton      With Car
Chris Hawes       With Car
Mike Green            No Car
Stuart Nicholls      With Car
Claire Usher      With Car
Martin            With Car
Tony                  With Car
Phil                  With Car
Paul Birks            With Car
Phil Wright            With Car
Kevin Milliken      With car
James Mcpherson      With Car
Robert Williams       With car
James RG            Without Car

Could just email back off list to confirm the above details and
car reg details and a Mobile no.

If you are not taking a car please follow link to book tickets on-line

http://www.uci.co.uk/index.php?page=whatson&scope=more&tbx_site_id=1

UCI are also using there Press Relations company to publicise the event,
previous events
have been the cars from the Fast and Furious.

Should be an excellent event.

Regards

Kevin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk