  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Chris Parnham
  Sent: 24 August 2005 17:41
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [doc] RE: ebay car

  The zero feedback would bother me.

  We already have one club member who has lost £500 GBP deposit on a  an
  eBay car that didn?t exist.

  Why has nobody  in the USA bid on it up to now?   Its very cheap at 7k
  USD if its real.  I think it must be a scam.

  If it were just down the road, we would all drive over and have a
  look?..but its not????

  Best regards
  Chris Parnham
  DOC 2