  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
DMCVIN6683
  Sent: 02 July 2005 01:58
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [doc] For Sale : The original Hardcastle and McCormick
DeLorean

  It was a Delorean. It has the Delorean interior, frame, doors and
  engine. The first car was different but the second car was a Delorean.
  There were 2 cars in the show 1st season was a Manta and the 2nd and
  3rd season was a Delorean.

  Look at the second link and look at the Black and White photo and you
  can see the stock Delorean seats.

  http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/coyote/
  http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/coyote/frame_hAndm/frame_hAndm.htm
  On Jul 1, 2005, at 7:45 PM, Martin Gutkowski wrote:

  > I seem to remember that this is something completely custom but has
  > DeLorean doors on it. After all, if you were going to make a car with
  > gullwing doors, wouldn't you buy doors off-the-shelf from a car that
  > already used them rather than trying to make your own?
  >
  > Martin
  >
  > John Chapelhow wrote:
  >
  >> Does anyone have $60,000 going spare?
  >>
  >> The original "Coyote" car from the TV show Hardcastle and McCormick,
  >> the modified DeLorean is now for sale.....
  >>
  >> http://www.customlimos.com/sale_delorean.htm
  >>
  >>
  >> John Chapelhow
  >> DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737
  >
  >
  >
  >
  > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
  > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
  > assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
  > Yahoo! Groups Links

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk