RE: [doc] Insurance - new company?

Just to elaborate on Mikes posting:

Dave and I were at the Vauxhall Show at Billing Aquadrome on Saturday
and one of the main sponsors was called ?Classic and Collectable Club
Insurance Ltd? based in Coleraine, N. Ireland.

I asked about insurance for a DeLorean, and told them about Mike?s
situation.  They said that driveway cover would not be a problem and
they wouldn?t quote silly premiums.

If anyone is interested in trying them out, speak to Claire Acheson who
is the Scheme Co-Ordinator, CCC Insurance Ltd, 38 Railway Road,
Coleraine BT52 1PE.
Telephone 02870 345894, email HYPERLINK
"mailto:claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Web site
HYPERLINK "http://www.cccinsurance.co.uk/"www.cccinsurance.co.uk

I didn?t ask about club discounts at this stage, as I don?t know how
they are set up, but for any of you that are due to renew or take out a
new policy soon, they could be worth a try.

In their leaflet they say that ?Many of our staff are classic car
enthusiasts and will provide you with advice and a high level of
service.?  So, not a call centre full of chickens wearing headsets then!

I can email or fax a copy of their leaflet if required.

Regards,

Claire
Vin 2292
DOC171