Re: [doc] Insurance

Mike Green wrote:

> Hmm
>
> Been calling round for insurance..
>
> So far:
>
> Classicline wont insure me (not garaged)

What the hell are these insurance companies playing at? AON insured
Claire, car on driveway but not me, with the car on the driveway. I got
re-insured for the second year by Classicline who would insure on my
driveway. Now Mike can't insure with Classicline because the car's not
garaged. Bloody itiots.... *grumble*

What amused me about the phone call to AON was that it was "because of
the area you live in". I offered to send them a photograph taken across
the bonnet of my car in full view of the police station fewer than 50
yards away, but they declined...

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk