Re: [doc] Insurance

Mineâs a bit of a special case these days to be honest; Iâm with a company called Peter Taylor & Co. who also trade as Bishop Calway. I found out about them thanks to the sterling blagging efforts of Darren Cunningham a few years back; it was Darren who managed to get young drivers insured through them.

Unfortunately, they no longer deal with new DeLorean policies because DMCs are considered too high risk now apparently. However, theyâre obliged to offer me renewal on my policy, so Iâm kinda lucky that I can keep it going. John Chapelhow did a lot of investigation into insurance about 12 months ago, I thinkâ.......John?