Re: [doc] OT Email Problems

I don't tknow if it's still the case but "in my day" in IT, I conducted
an informal survey of failed discs and found that by far and away the
most reliable were Seagate (zero failures) with Fujitsu topping the
chart with over 30 in the time I was there. I stored them on my window sill!

I've still got a Seagate in my PC that I've had since I was at
university. That's 10 years and counting.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk