  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Stuart Nicholls
  Sent: 30 June 2005 15:05
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [doc] Matching Green this Sunday/Email Problems

  That's very strange Claire. My hard drive checked out on the weekend
  too. I think it overheated end of last week in the extreme temperatures.
  I went thru exactly the same..... Installing all that software, Its as
  close to hell as I think I'm willing to get for the moment.

  Well I was hoping to clean Maddie today and then stick her undercover
  till Sunday but I seem to have run out of hours in the day and I'm off
  to Portsmouth tonight. Don't get back till Saturday evening. I guess
  I'll be up early on Sunday morning with the rags and cleaner!

  Stuart
  VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
  DOC 414

  Stuart Nicholls
  Emagine Productions
  T: 01920 461265
  F: 01920 465376
  E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
  Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production