Re: [doc] Matching Green Car show this Sunday& East Anglian Meet

Re: [doc] Matching Green Car show this Sunday& East Anglian Meet

Duxford would be an ideal place for a meet, I pass the place most
days on the way to work and, there are on most weekends some car
club or another having a display/meeting on site. As you say Claire
nice and easy for everyone to get there (especially me)!!!!! with a
good road network. To whom does one forward the idea??

Chris
vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi All,

> We've just got back from a lovely weekend in Suffolk and Norfolk
and
> just caught up on over 80 emails!

> We're only using Flopsy this year Mike. MXI is tucked away in the
garage
> as Dave just hasn't got the time to get her back on the road at the
> moment - plus with me being out of work (long story) money is
tight as
> well.

> As a thought for a future 'East Anglian Meet up', has anyone got
any
> contacts at the Imperial War Museum at Duxford Airfield?
(Concorde #2

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk