RE: [doc] Matching Green Car show this Sunday

RE: [doc] Matching Green Car show this Sunday

Ok did the recce this afternoon. Locks like a nice little location, also
noted the pub on the green to :)

Think I've found a good meeting place for everyone.

St Margaretsbury Cricket Club Car Park

http://www.emagineproductions.co.uk/delorean/matching.htm
Here are the maps and my contact details.

Sounds like we'll have a good turn out anyway and checked out the
weather, look pleasant enough.

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production