[doc] D for Sale

Hi Guys

I have a nice little November 1981 for sale, grey manual with 13,000 miles
on the clock. It will be put on EBAY in the next few days but I thought I
would offer it to any member on this DOC forum first. The price is £12.995
and has 6 months MOT and just under a years tax.

The bodywork is very straight & clean except for a little dent on the NSF
wing, see the photo section on the yahoo forum under vin 7155. This car was
shipped over in April 1991 and was put in storage and never used till I
purchased it late last year.

Anyone interested should either email me directly or call me on 07956 540872
or 0208 207 7983.

Mark

DOC007

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk