Re: [doc] Kent Modified Car Show 21st August

Re: [doc] Kent Modified Car Show 21st August

Hi Everyone

A quick update - Phil Abrahart (#2572 "Des") thas kindly offered to host
a post-event barbecue at his place a mere 5 minutes from the show, so
this should turn into a fun event!

So far we're up to 5 DeLoreans

All the best

Martin