[doc] Door adventures in #4087

After two days of tinkering about, I finally managed to get my drivers door open again! I was testing the locking mechanism (central locking and solenoids disconnected) and soon found the front latch to be stuck.
Eventually a pair of vice grips on the front locking rod + a lot of elbow grease got the lock open. I was afraid of breaking the rod so I hadnt tried this hard. I promptly removed that rod and now the doors lock via the back latch only. I also removed my solenoids and now the doors both swing up very quick...almost tempted to leave them off!

Lesson learned = Dont mess with the doors unless you seriously have to.

Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast