RE: [doc] Phew what a scorcher!

No problem Mike! Glad the trip up from Devon was worthwhile. I'm really chuffed Claire was able to give you a spare seat in Flopsy too :-)

Hope everyone else got back safe and sound? When I got home the sky went black and we had hail stones the size of grapes coming down! Unbelievable!! Unfortunately it was all too late in the day for me as my skin now bears a strong resemblance to the nickname of our illustrious club secretary.

Phil P.
VIN #4400 (cooling off in the garage)