Off to bed now as got an early start to Gaydon in morning.

Nite Nite!

Claire
DOC171

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matt Clark
Sent: 18 June 2005 23:57
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Gaydon / "coke" Poster

Ah, I know the one. Thanks anyway! I live in Derby most of the year
(uni), so it means I'm usually closer to this sort of thing, I choose
one week to come back home...

Also, how come you all missed this? I can't believe I snagged it for £5!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4555142265>
&item=4555142265

Supposedly signed... we'll see when I get it. I think the glass is
cracked, but, whatever. If the signature is genuine, I'll pop it back
on eBay to see what I get for it (not a fan of the man), if it doesn't
look like it is, then I'll get it open and reframed. It's wonderfully
tacky!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk