[doc] Classic Car Insurance - OT

Sorry to ask off-topic but ...
My son, Simon (19 years old driving for 1.5 years with no claims or
points) is driving a Cortina as a named driver on my policy. He also has
a Ford Capri (1.6 or 2.0 depending on which engine he puts in it) that
he wants to use just for shows and meets. If he was older then the
answer would be classic car insurance. However at 19 he can't find any
company that will take him on. No we don't live in Essex!
Any ideas on how he could get to drive the Capri on a less than 2000
miles a year type policy?
Mark B - feel free to make more Cap-ri Ghia Del Boy jokes!
Paul

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, or from one of the companies within its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk