[doc] Rewinding Door Lock Solenoids .......

[doc] Rewinding Door Lock Solenoids .......

If anyone was thinking of doing this mod for the central door locking
solenoids, then this 'how to' is very well worth looking at.

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/stragand_lock_rewind/Rewinding.htm

It is a very straight forward procedure, with a friend it took around
5 hours, till late one night last week.... its all the winding round
and round and round and round that takes the time!... :)

With some capacitor replacements and diode additions to my door
module (again info on the DML ) for the first time since i have owned
the car i now have central locking :)

Total cost is only around £8...... So if anyone ever needs any advice
on this just drop me a line.

Kind Regards

Mike
#2001 /403