From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of glenhaleuk
Sent: 13 June 2005 08:18
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] speed sence

HI ALL

thnaks to you all for you help in helping me to try & find my
delorean things thant went missing i don,t think that there is any
one in the club to do such a thing as all the club members i met
have been like family we all help each other not help our selves to
other peoples things

list as follows

bttf 1,2,3, moddel cars in both sizes
bttf model die cast in plastic
bttf moedel remote control car
delorean book ( which i brought of chris p)
wall chart ( don,t think we will find that again)
delorean mems watch ( look on the dmc site )
all my tracker parts left from the tracker project ( apart from
phill in the post)
all my mags ( not dirty ones the club mags)
member ship card ( chris can you send me a new one let me know how
much please)
delorean logo's for bonnet
all my club letters
deloren dvd from the club
my laptop with my photo on it compaq pareiso ( old one win 98 on it)

then they went onto my company car which they took everythink out of
the back ( tools,parts,alarms,sat navs parts but the alarm went off
on the car so i trid to run after the g**t but after getting down
stairs & out onto the drive he was haif way down the road & round
the corner by then

regards
glen hale
Walsall

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk