Re: [doc] Glen's stolen DMC items

Hey Guys,

I think we should keep this topic off list, as you
never know, that thief may be on the internet... and
even listening on this newsgroup!!

So... we should give out as little info for the thief
as possible. For anyone who is willing to help out,
send Glen your email address, so that Glen can email
us as a smaller group privately...

Just my opinion... but doesn't it sound sensible?

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046