Re: [doc] Hatfield Classic Car show

No problem Claire,

We are gonna go down the A10, as we have to meet someone on route.
probably aiming to get there 10.30-11

If you have any problems getting in give me a ring on 07967 644436
and I will bring my pass out for you!

C U Then
Chris & Suzie
vin #4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ok Chris, what time are you thinking of going?  No too early
hopefully,
> I fancy my first Saturday lie-in in goodness knows how long! ;o)

> Do you want to meet here (in Stevenage) on the way or shall I see
you
> there?

> Cheers,

> Claire