Re: [doc] RHD... Another one!!

Sorry Guys,

Forgot to say... Take a note at the accelerator pedal
of the RHD BTTF and compare it with mine!

RHD BTTF
http://www.alterdyne.net/images/scan0003.jpg

John Tien's
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/features/eurospec/big_pics/rhdconversion02.jpg

I wonder how it feels to press your foot on that
accelerator - at that height!

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8