Re: [doc] Re: Clutch Replacement - Very Long Reply!

Re: [doc] Re: Clutch Replacement - Very Long Reply!

Correct. The Volvo place we use are pretty clued up and they're not like
Renault when it comes to insisting on part numbers (although anything
related to the engine block applies to so many cars that you shouldn't
have a problem - for example flywheel bolts and spigot bearing are
common to all pre-97 V6's with manual tranny)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk