Re: [doc] deloreans.co.uk latest update

Just wanted to say I was watching Johnny Carson's auction on Ebay and sent John Tien the wrong Link for the club Gallery Pictures :(   ....Anyway apologies to John T...new Pic's of "My" car have been sent before Members think Mr Carson's D is coming to the UK.

Once again sorry John.

Have a great Bank Hols
-Jason

John Tien <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

A new section - 'Forthcoming events' is added to the
DOC feature's.

The price of the 'Explodaview Wall Chart' is reduced
and is updated to the 'Cars and Parts for sale' page.

Photos of Andy Carvosso's, Thomas Mc Auley's and Jason
Finn's D are added to the 'Club Cars & Gallery'.

Regard,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046