[doc] Re: frenchy...MOT success...

It would have hurt even more, but £2000....
I couldn't make the auction personally, unfortunately,
so I put a written bid in the previous day...

Yea, £250 would have been shocking result!!

Cheers the reply,
Mats

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JASON FINN <jason.finn@xxxx> wrote:
> Mat,

> So how far were you going to go with bidding on the plate? I was
the bidder under you at £1700 even though my initial limit was
£1200...you know what it's like once you start bidding!!wishful
thinking I guess, would have been nice to get it for the reserve
price of £250 lol

> Anyway congrats on the new Plate, and look forward to seeing
Frenchy wearing it!!

> Jason Finn
> Vin #3377
> Doc 468

> Mike Green <mikedx@xxxx> wrote:
> I look forward to seeing DMC 12X in a future meet!
>
> Well done on the MOT :)
>
> Mike
> DOC 427
>
> On 4/28/05, Dan <danielpwillis@xxxx> wrote:
> > Great news Mat!
> >
> > Here's to another year eh! :)
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mat Clarke" <matclarke@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > One year has passed since owning Frenchy...
> > >
> > > She has been great to say the least!
> > >
> > > She's flown through her MOT with not even a suggestion of
> > > anything....apart from a rear number plate that MAY be a little
> > > obscured!
> > >
> > > I think he was looking REALLY hard to find something outta
nothing!

> > > With a new personalised number plate on it's way, this won't
be a
> > > problem! (Can you guess folks!?? Yes, it was I! )
> > >
> > > Anyway, happy safe motoring guys and girls...see you soon.
> > >
> > > (Hoorah for warm weather and dry clean roads!)
> > >
> > > Mat Clarke
> > > Frenchy
> >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

Service.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk