Re: [doc] Midlands Meet

Sounds V. Good idea to have a larger meet with this rather than a
smaller meet, i'm based in tamworth so it's just a few j's up the
m42!

Still Savin'
LB

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chrisparnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> This sounds like an ideal Venue to combine meetings, I must admit
I had
> forgotten about this one Phil, please keep the info coming and I
will
> plug it in the next newsletter.

> Best regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2
> RHD  vin 5638
> BTTF vin 20049

Midland
> Museum of Transport, Chapel Lane, Wythall near Birmingham (near
M42 J3).
> The event is being held, as I say, on May 2nd. Is it worth co-
ordinating
> our club meet-up with this event? Or should we have a seperate
meet-up
> as well as attending this event? I have forwarded this e-mail to
Dave
> Taylor who is the co-ordinator of the event to keep him abreast of
our
> decisions.
>
> Any thoughts on this one folks?
>
> Phil Peters
> VIN #4400

-----
> ------
>
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:43:41 -0000 , "Liam Buckler" <liam_bee@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >

> >Hi all,
> >  Been a while! thinking of getting a mini meet together in the
> >birmingham/warwickshire/staffordshire area, (prefer Birm but
where
> >ever demand is!) can I have a show of hands for it and any ideas!
> >Cheers
> >Liam
> >

> >DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> >** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
> assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> >Yahoo! Groups Links

> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295i6h3f/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
76/

D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1110596416/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*
htt