[doc] I think I wrote my 911 off tonight...

[doc] I think I wrote my 911 off tonight...

..I know it's not a DeLorean but many of you know me personally so I
thought I'd post my misfortune.

Coming off a roundabout near where I live (a few may know it) I hit
something slippery, and at 30mph the rears lit up and the car did a
180. Sideways I slid, past another car (could have waived at the
occupants as we danced) and into a ditch I went.

Completely surreal experience, but I'm okay. I really don't know about
the car.
Those who went to the last Eurofest may remember the D that crashed..
my 911 looks like that. Rear wheel facing the wrong way and panel
damage down one side.

The tow guys reckon she's a goner but we'll see soon enough. Obviously
gutted but thankful that I'm okay.

If she is dead, then I hope to get another. I really do love 911s :)

Dan
Ex-#5641 & 5284

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk