Re: [doc] Re: DeLorean Motor Company Opens Southeastern Regional...

Re: [doc] Re: DeLorean Motor Company Opens Southeastern Regional...

Likewise I am going to Florida in May of this year to check on the builders' proress of my fathers' house, and I suspect I will fall vidtim to the temptation of hiring a V8 Mustang also.

Although I don't know if I'll be going as far out of the way as the DeLorean place is situated.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178

nick12dmc <Tammyfew@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi James,
         This is intresting to me as I am going to Florida next
December. I will pop in and see these guys if I get a chance.
(Just a good excuse to hire the biggest V8 Mustang I can get my
hands on)
Best Regards
Nick H
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Espey <james@xxxx> wrote:
> Erm, sorry about that going off to your group - not as pertinent to
you
> all, though I do think you have a couple members from the states,
yes? ;-)

> In any case, expansion is the keyword right about now. We've hit a
major
> snag with the DeLorean inventory at Carcoon, and at this point it's
got
> no end in sight. As soon as something does break out on it, you all
> (y'all?) will be the first to know!
>
> Regards,
>
> James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk