Re: [doc] Le Mans 24hrs 2005 LAST CALL.

Hi Mike,
        Yes, got your info and emailed you yesterday. Guess your
email does not like AOL.
Sent details to Select yesterday.

Best Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Green" <mgreen@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi nick
>
> Did you get all my info? (I didn't get a reply)
>
> Mike

are addressed.      Any views or opinions expressed within this
transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the member Company.
> We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses at
this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments
before downloading them to your system.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk