[doc] Re: Trim (Carcoon Orders added for searches)

[doc] Re: Trim (Carcoon Orders added for searches)

I know this is a repeat for many on the list, sorry but it bears
repeating for the newer members?.

DMCH are linked to Carcoon (the makers of the big inflatable car-in-a-
bubble DMCH inventory. I have used them many times, they are very
helpful but not strictly DMC folk.

The easiest way to work it is to create a normal shopping cart from
the www.delorean.com website. Cut and paste your requirements into an
email and send it to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. They
will then contact the US for a daily price conversion (excellent at
present. If you give them contact details they will usually contact
you to confirm they have everything. Not sure about postage costs
because I collect mine ;-) but they're bound to be miniscule compared
to import.

If you can, help them out by doing a small cut and paste from the
parts catalog for **JUST** the part you want. They are still getting
the parts organised; my recent request for a glovebox lamp resulted
in
a luggage compartment lamp being selected from stock. Give them a
piccy so they know what they're looking for.

You could even use the old fashioned method and call them on
01617379690.

Anything they can't find or haven't got can be sent from the US.

No import duties, lower postage costs and a much quicker response
time. VAT is added at normal UK rates.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : `Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk