RE: [doc] OT - camera detector

How about camera detector under 100 GBP like this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5742449228

Will it work less well comparing with the more
expensive road angle... etc? I am planning to bring
the detector back home (Hong Kong) and use it there...
Will it work just the same as it is here in UK?

Regards,
John
DOC 8
RHD 3046