Re: [doc] Craig Radios

When I picked my car up from Belfast, James RG and myself didnt try the radio (Craig) until we got into Scotland.
When I did turn it on and the aerial came up, I pressed the seek button it then found Classic FM,
Which incidentally was playing the BTTF music score!!,I then decided I would keep the radio in,and let it decide what I should listen to!!
Besides it does have a tape player

Regards

Alistair

Vin 11622
DOC 328
Alistair McCann <pilot25dmc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seeing that the delorean was originaly intended only for release in the usa
before release in europe then having a radio that only accepts american
frequency is normal. The right hand drive cars were made when the factroy
was in liquidation and why spend money you dont have on "new" european
radios when you have loads of "new" american craig radios lying about. Also
in the 80' you didnt have over 500 radio stations to listen to so picking up
stations was pretty easy I would amagine. Oh and seeing that there was only
a handful of RHD built I am sure the last thing they worried about was the
damn radio!!!

Alistair.
DOC 25