Re: [doc] DeLorean Spotted

Thanks Rich, I might have to drop you a line next time i'm "oop narf"

Regards,
Ian
DOC 316

dickyh11@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You'd no  need to 'pluck up courage' Ian, you'd have been quite welcome!

I have  just spent a couple of days visiting a friend 'down sowf', which
gave me  the opportunity to give 1274 a 'proper' exercise since my
clutch/gearbox  work.
A nice trouble free drive of some 380 miles round trip. It's great  to
plant your foot to the floor and get acceleration even when  already
travelling at speed down the motorway (to a maximum of 70mph of  course)

The enjoyment marred only by the continuous battle to keep in a  straight
line as the NS wheel pulls to the left - a fault hopefully soon to  be
rectified, after hours of unsuccessful machining work, with new  bits
from Houston....

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk