Re: [doc] New Year

It's a centre console off job that, John. This is quite easy, if tedious
job. Start by removng the knee pads either side of the console, then
lift up the change tray and the gearstick surround to access the 6 nuts
that hold it down. By popping out the ash tray, you can pull the
switches and lighter out , then it should come out - be careful of the
routing of the wiring loom "trunks" each side.

BTW I'd love to see a photo of your pedal box and brake servo setup, if
that were possible?

Thanks

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk